Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Why smoke your singles when you can wear clothes?

Welcome, welcome, welcome.

I decided to develop Flaky Fashion as I came across so many great products and apparel deals on the internet. Well that, and I think my continued "hey look at this" to my coworkers was becoming downright atrocious.

The old World Wide Web has revolutionized the way we can experience art and shopping alike. I mention them both because I believe that fashion can truly be an artform, and I'd love to showcase the talented individuals who do it.

Once a week (possibly more, once I understand exactly how motivated I am to keep this up) I'll be presenting my "picks", if you will. You'll see apparel from large companies to apparel from people you've never heard of. All will hopefully pique your interest enough to go check them out, or just enjoy the likes of things you haven't seen before.

Finally, I want your feedback! Please comment with any suggestions, likes or dislikes.

Now run off and spend some money. It's great for the economy, right?

No comments: